Evan L. Kuhl is an associate who focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation. Mr. Kuhl received his Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law, where he graduated in the top five percent of his class. While in law school, Mr. Kuhl competed on the Charles C. Papy, Jr. Moot Court Board and interned for the Honorable Edwin G. Torres, United States Magistrate Judge for the Southern District of Florida. He also served as the president of the Criminal Law Society, the mentorship chair of the Public Interest Leadership Board, and as the Dean’s Fellow for Professor Annette Torres as well as Professor Kunal Parker.
Areas of Experience
- Complex Commercial Litigation
Bar and Court Admissions
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2020)
- Florida State University (B.S. in Marketing, 2011)
Awards and Recognition
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for achieving the highest grade in: Elements, Legal Communication and Research II, Employment Law, Advanced Appellate Advocacy II, and Florida Post-Conviction Procedure.
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement Award for receiving the second-highest grade in: Federal Constitutional Law II.
- Recipient, Paul, Landy, Beiley & Harper Scholarship
- Recipient, The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division Scholarship
- Recipient, HOPE Pro Bono Challenge Award
- Dean’s List, University of Miami School of Law (2018-20)
Professional and Community Involvement
- Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar