Gabriel Lievano is an attorney who focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation. Mr. Lievano received his Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law, where he graduated magna cum laude. Mr. Lievano began his legal career representing foreign and domestic creditor entities in a range of commercial disputes involving UCC and breach of contract claims. Mr. Lievano has represented clients at mediation, arbitration and at all stages of legal proceedings, from pre-suit to post-judgment.
Areas of Experience
- Complex Commercial Litigation
Awards and Recognition
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Legal Communication and Research II.
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement Award in Mastering Summary Judgment.
- Recipient, Litigation Skills I Honors.
- Recipient, Marco Vasquez Memorial Scholarship.
- Dean’s List, University of Miami School of Law.
- Litigation Concentration Certificate, 2017.
- Member of the University of Miami Business Law Review, Volume 25.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Florida International University (B.A., 2013)
Professional and Community Involvement
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Young Lawyers
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida