Tony Bell is a commercial litigation attorney and 2021 graduate of the University of Miami School of Law. While in law school, Tony served as a vice president for the Charles C. Papy, Jr. Moot Court Board and the Entertainment and Sports Law Society. He gained oral advocacy experience competing in four moot court competitions, two mock trials and representing chapter 7 and chapter 11 debtors as a student-attorney in the Eleanor R. Cristol and Judge A. Jay Cristol Bankruptcy Clinic. Tony also worked closely with other Miami Law students as a teaching assistant for Advanced Appellate Advocacy I and a Dean’s Fellow for Vice Dean Andrew Dawson’s 1L Contracts course.
Prior to law school Tony coached high school basketball and has always enjoyed using basketball to connect with his local community. In December 2018, Tony organized a free basketball clinic in his home state of Connecticut, where 55 boys and girls received individualized instruction from college coaches and players.
Areas of Experience
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Financial Fraud Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Receiverships
Bar and Court Admissions
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2021)
- University of Connecticut (B.A, 2018)
Awards and Recognitions
- Order of the Barristers
- Kapila Award for Outstanding Performance, Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition
- Champion and Runner-up Best Oralist, Cristol Kahn Paskay Cup
- Semi-finalist, John T. Gaubatz and Tulane Mardi Gras Moot Court Competitions
- Spanish (fluent)