Erin E. Bohannon is a partner who focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation. Ms. Bohannon represents clients in a variety of litigation matters in state and federal courts involving real estate and development, contract and business torts, class actions, partnership, securities, trust and estates, and probate.
Prior to joining LKLSG, Ms. Bohannon was a partner at a local litigation firm and served as General Counsel for one of Miami’s leading real estate developers.
Ms. Bohannon graduated magna cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law where she served as the Senior Notes and Comments Editor of the University of Miami Law Review.
Areas of Experience
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Corporate Counsel
- Contracts and Business Torts
- Class Actions
- Construction Litigation
- Trust and Estates and Probate
Awards and Recognitions
- The Best Lawyers in America “Ones to Watch” 2022
- Daily Business Review Professional Excellence Awards “On the Rise” 2020
- Florida Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” 2020-2021
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation “40 Under 40” 2019
- Order of the Barristers, University of Miami Chapter
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2011)
- University of Florida (M.A., English, 2008)
- University of Florida (B.A., English, summa cum laude, 2006)
Professional and Community Involvement
- Chair, Eleventh Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “G” 2021-2022
- Pro Bono Volunteer, Dade Legal Aid-Put Something Back
- Breaking the Silence: A Challenge to Executive Use of the State Secrets Privilege to Dismiss Claims of CIA Torture in Mohamed v. Jeppesen Dataplan, Inc., 65 U. MIAMI. L. REV. 621 (2010).
- Florida Appellate Mediation: Promising New Rules and Ethical Challenges, 65 U. MIAMI. L. REV. 1277 (2011).
- 11th Circuit Issues Favorable Ruling for Consumers Seeking Class Certification, DAILY BUSINESS REVIEW, July 19, 2016.
Bar and Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals