Victoria J. Wilson is a partner who focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation. Ms. Wilson represents clients in a variety of litigation matters in federal and state court, including contract and business tort disputes, class actions, receivership matters, and legal malpractice cases. In 2021, the Florida Supreme Court appointed Mr. Wilson to serve a five-year term on the Florida Board of Bar Examiners.
Ms. Wilson graduated summa cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law and had the honor of speaking before the Florida Supreme Court and the Ceremony for Induction of Candidates for Admission to the Florida Bar.
Areas of Experience
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Class Actions
Awards and Recognition
- Best Lawyers’ “Ones to Watch,” 2020
- Florida Super Lawyers “Rising Stars,” 2020-2021
- Florida Trend Magazine, Florida Legal Elite “Up and Comer,” 2019
- National Order of the Coif
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., Law, summa cum laude, 2011)
- University of Florida (B.A., English, cum laude, 2007)
Professional and Community Involvement
- Florida Board of Bar Examiners, Member (2021-2026)
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
Bar and Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Laptops and the Border Search Exception to the Fourth Amendment: Protecting the United States Borders From Bombs, Drugs, and the Pictures From Your Vacation, 65 U. Miami L. Rev. 999 (2011).