Stuart I. Grossman is a founding partner who focuses his practice on real estate, complex commercial litigation and general civil litigation.
Areas of Experience
- Real Estate Law
- Labor and Employment
- Complex Commercial Litigation
Awards and Recognitions
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the areas of Commercial Litigation and Labor and Employment Law, 2013-2016 Editions.
- Listed in the South Florida Legal Guide’s “Top Lawyers,” 2011-2016 Editions.
- Named one of South Florida’s “Up and Comers” in the 2002 – 2010 editions of the South Florida Legal Guide, representing the top tier of lawyers in South Florida.
- Author of “What is an Insurer to Do?,” published in the Aviation Litigation Quarterly, 2001.
- Served as Articles and Comments Editor for the Inter-American Law Review from which published his article “International Citator.”
- Member of Phi Delta Phi Honor Society.
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Muhlenberg College (B.A., 1996)
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1999)
Professional and Community Involvement
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Representation of Palm Beach County developer in well over 50 real estate transactions totaling more than $200 million.
- Representation and counseling on behalf of national and local companies in various employment related issues, including discrimination and harassment claims, covenants not to compete, and employment agreements.
- Representation of highly sophisticated companies and individuals in a wide variety of commercial disputes, including business torts, product liability, construction, and real estate matters.
- Muscletech Research and Development – Represented dietary supplement supplier and manufacturer in the Hydroxycut litigation throughout the State of Florida.
- Fidelity National Title Insurance Company – Represented national title insurance carrier in several complex mortgage fraud cases throughout the State of Florida.
- UBS Financial Services, Inc. – Represented UBS in a number of Federal and State Court actions throughout the State of Florida.
- Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. – Represented publicly traded company in a number of matters in federal and state court actions.
- ADIRA S.A. – Represented manufacturers of press brake in product liability litigation.
- In July of 2007, an International Arbitration Panel found that a subsidiary of a foreign government had “patently breached its contract” with Mr. Grossman’s client, a Fortune 100 company.